7th June 2021
We need an accounts assistant - could that be you?
Due to a forthcoming retirement, we require an Accounts Assistant to join our successful team based at Bowcliffe Hall near Wetherby. Previous experience of working in Accounts Payable using modern software (including Outlook and Excel) is preferred. There are a number of companies within the group which brings both variety and challenge.
Role: Accounts Assistant – Full or part time (minimum 3 days)
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 pro-rata dependant and experience
Bonus: discretionary based upon performance
Location: Bramham, Wetherby
Hours: 09.00 – 17.00 Monday- Friday
- Invoice processing
- Payment runs
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Maintaining cashbooks and reconciling bank statements
- Processing employee expenses
- Administration of business rates
- Assisting with month end routines
- Dealing with the ‘Accounts’ team inbox
- Accounting software skills
- Purchase Ledger and other accounts experience
- A great team ethos
- A friendly can-do attitude
- An organised approach with the ability to prioritise
- A competitive salary, with bonus and benefits
- Working in a lovely countryside setting with on-site parking and easy access from the A1M
- Be part of a fun and friendly organisation
- Study support where applicable
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com together with a covering email.
No agencies thank you.